A Dental Lab That’s a Cut Above
The proverbial needle in the haystack has been found and was worth the search! Dental labs may lay abundant but the dental lab of CMR stands apart in excellence. Why can this be said?
>At CMR we offer the finest restorative materials to achieve beautiful long lasting results for your patient. The process of selecting the right material for your patient is important in idealizing the final result. By choosing the least invasive option combined with the best in esthetics and durability, our preparations have been proven to leave both clinicians and patients smiling.
- E-max® lithium disilicate pressable material (Ivoclar-Vivadent) is the hottest new development in dentistry today. As a high strength pressable, it can be pressed as thin as .2mm and comes in a variety of opacities to handle various clinical applications. It works well for minimal thickness, “no prep” veneers and equally well for full coverage, very thick molars, and everything in between.
- Feldspathic reinforced pressed ceramic has been used for years in creating veneers, inlays and onlays that deliver some of the nicest esthetic results ever achieved in dentistry.
- Lucite reinforced pressed ceramic has delivered in thousands of restorations including crowns.
- Zirconia restorations have gained popularity with applications including full crowns, bridges and implant abutments.
- PFM (porcelain fused to metal) restorations can be used in many long span bridges and implant applications.
- Gold crowns remain a time proven restoration, particularly on second molars in full mouth reconstructions.
Choosing the right material is an important factor in achieving supreme results. Allow our extensive experience at the CMR dental lab to guide your success! Click on our website for more info no