Our society is always on the search for the latest and greatest. That includes dental care! Advanced dental education can help you become exactly what everyone is searching for. As you aim to benefit the client, you also will benefit. How?
Clients are doing their homework now more than ever before because of the prevalence and convenience of the internet. They arrive for appointments knowing exactly what to expect and are well educated on all the newest procedures, maybe even before you know about them. Advanced dental education guarantees that you know the current craze and prepares you to discuss this with the client, which builds trust that you are a qualified and up-to-date specialist. This ensures customer satisfaction, which ultimately leads to success.
Advanced Dental Education also facilitates training using more efficient methods for your practice. Using the latest advancements can make treatments faster which enables your office to attend to a greater number of clients. This results in a more profitable practice for you, and more people benefiting from your expertise.
Don’t wait any longer to improve your clients, your practice and yourself. Learn more about advanced dental education from Team Aesthetics Education.
The proverbial needle in the haystack has been found and was worth the search! Dental labs may lay abundant but the dental lab of CMR stands apart in excellence. Why can this be said?
>At CMR we offer the finest restorative materials to achieve beautiful long lasting results for your patient. The process of selecting the right material for your patient is important in idealizing the final result. By choosing the least invasive option combined with the best in esthetics and durability, our preparations have been proven to leave both clinicians and patients smiling.
- E-max® lithium disilicate pressable material (Ivoclar-Vivadent) is the hottest new development in dentistry today. As a high strength pressable, it can be pressed as thin as .2mm and comes in a variety of opacities to handle various clinical applications. It works well for minimal thickness, “no prep” veneers and equally well for full coverage, very thick molars, and everything in between.
- Feldspathic reinforced pressed ceramic has been used for years in creating veneers, inlays and onlays that deliver some of the nicest esthetic results ever achieved in dentistry.
- Lucite reinforced pressed ceramic has delivered in thousands of restorations including crowns.
- Zirconia restorations have gained popularity with applications including full crowns, bridges and implant abutments.
- PFM (porcelain fused to metal) restorations can be used in many long span bridges and implant applications.
- Gold crowns remain a time proven restoration, particularly on second molars in full mouth reconstructions.
Choosing the right material is an important factor in achieving supreme results. Allow our extensive experience at the CMR dental lab to guide your success! Click on our website for more info no
What is the international marker for happiness? A smile! The dental ceramist, though perhaps never interacting face to face with a dentist’s patients, remains a key part in bringing about award winning smiles. How so?
A perfect balance between functionality and artistry must be found. When a request from a dentist is made for a crown, veneer, bridge, crowns over implants or dentures attached to implants, it means a dental ceramist must consider dental needs (that the final preparation is durable, the right size and shape for the patient’s mouth), balanced with aesthetic concerns. Can any dental ceramist achieve this delicate equilibrium?
It’s a daunting task for the faint of heart, as it requires painstaking work. Revered by his colleagues for his skill and artistry as a technician, plus his devotion and patience as an educator, Matthew Roberts stands above the crowd of elite. He’s one of just thirteen accredited ceramists by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, out of 6,300 members covering more than 80 countries around the globe! He is also the founder of the CMR dental lab. What should this mean to you?
Accreditation in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry involves a rigorous clinical testing process that takes years but ensures a continued commitment to stay up to date in the latest advancements in cosmetic dental techniques, materials and technology.
With our finely tuned skills at CMR, we help you deliver world-class dentistry to your patients. Learn more about our top dental ceramist and opportunities extended to you by visiting our CMR website today.
It’s art! It’s advanced science! Our ceramic dental lab isn’t about creating unique ceramic lawn-gnomes, but perfect smiles! Behind every great dentist stands a skilled team of dental technicians and ceramists. Why is our lab considered the best?
At our CMR dental lab you’ll find a group of individuals that have surpassed the ordinary to become extraordinary in their field.
- Ceramist Matt Roberts is an accredited member of the elite American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), and as such is asked to lecture both nationally and internationally on the art of smile design and the aesthetic appeal of dental ceramics. He also facilitates advanced-level training courses and is an advocate of perfecting ceramic dental restorations by consulting with manufacturers in optimizing their ceramic system.
- Sandra McCafferty Cook is also an active and accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry with her ceramist work featured on three covers of the prestigious Journal, as well as many awards in Smile Gallery Competitions.
- Tracy Egbert is our resident expert on all issues pertaining to implant cases and has been with our team for 22 years. His depth of knowledge in this area remains unsurpassed.
Every dental restoration is as unique as the patient is, and our dental lab approaches each case as such. We bring extensive experience and consummate artistry, and most importantly, the noticeable extra details that’ll turn a successful case into one that much better!
Visit our official website for a gallery sampling of our inspiring ceramic dental lab work along with a comprehensive list of services provided — you won’t be disappointed!
Our team at CMR Dental takes the lab/clinician relationship to the next level. We believe that in order to provide patients with dynamic smiles that keep them happy long into the future, the entire dental team involved requires a healthy combination of education, communication, careful planning and execution. When your team works in conjunction with ours, you can expect that our team of professionals will:
- Discuss with you how to plan treatment.
- Provide diagnostic wax-ups.
- Review appropriate restorative materials along with ideal preparation design, and case sequencing.
- Once the patient has accepted the proposed treatment, our coordinator will work in conjunction with your dental team to pre-schedule and sequence all steps of treatment along the way.
- Ensure that your patient receives a skillfully crafted restoration that exceeds patient expectations in functionality and aesthetic success.
Please contact us at CMR Dental today! Our lab has premier technicians that look forward to working along with your dental team to provide patients with gorgeous, highly functional smiles that make everyone happy.