The intricate design of the tooth is a marvel. Reconstructing this superb creation is truly an art. Finding a dental lab technician who is passionate about precision and perfection in reforming the reason for our profession is essential for a successful practice.
At CMR Lab, we are honored to have as part of our team an award winning and influential dental lab technician, Sandra McCafferty Cook. Her experience and success is due to her love for creating these sculptured masterpieces in the lab. This dedication guarantees the best quality products for your practice. This level of care is evident to the client as they enjoy their beautifully and carefully crafted smile. We achieve client satisfaction, dentist satisfaction from successful patient care, and technician satisfaction from a successful product, all due to the craftsmanship of a skilled dental lab technician.
Sandra McCafferty Cook’s impressive accomplishments also add to the value of her educational courses. Her techniques and skills influence the training of many professionals educated through Team Aesthetic Education. Your practice can enjoy the same excellence. Have your team explore our additional training courses.
At CMR Lab, it would be our privilege to provide your team with the highest quality dental lab technician services. We guarantee that you would need to search no further.
It’s inevitable that at some point throughout our career we confront results of miscommunication with labs. Wrong size? Material? Shape? Collaborated dental education with your laboratories can minimize the chances of errors and mix-ups. How can we at Team Aesthetic Education say that with confidence?
The secret lies in the educational unity of the entire dental team involved – the dentists and the ceramists. Both professional groups are educated about a mutual communication technique to guide their practices, thereby limiting the likelihood of misunderstandings. Both teams are also brought on the same line of thought about aesthetic desires, techniques and quality.
Dental Education Leads to Successful Communication
Imagine the benefits when both parties understand clearly the expectations and desires of each other!
- Less frustration trying to explain what you expect.
- Less time waiting for the product due to lack of clarity or waiting for it to be redone because of inaccuracies.
- That in turn leads to more timely results for the patient and greater client satisfaction.
- Which ultimately leads to a more successful practice!
Team Aesthetic Education guarantees an increased standard of quality communication for a more efficiently operated dental practice through partnered dental education alongside laboratories. Discover for yourself this key to success!
Our society is always on the search for the latest and greatest. That includes dental care! Advanced dental education can help you become exactly what everyone is searching for. As you aim to benefit the client, you also will benefit. How?
Clients are doing their homework now more than ever before because of the prevalence and convenience of the internet. They arrive for appointments knowing exactly what to expect and are well educated on all the newest procedures, maybe even before you know about them. Advanced dental education guarantees that you know the current craze and prepares you to discuss this with the client, which builds trust that you are a qualified and up-to-date specialist. This ensures customer satisfaction, which ultimately leads to success.
Advanced Dental Education also facilitates training using more efficient methods for your practice. Using the latest advancements can make treatments faster which enables your office to attend to a greater number of clients. This results in a more profitable practice for you, and more people benefiting from your expertise.
Don’t wait any longer to improve your clients, your practice and yourself. Learn more about advanced dental education from Team Aesthetics Education.
The proverbial needle in the haystack has been found and was worth the search! Dental labs may lay abundant but the dental lab of CMR stands apart in excellence. Why can this be said?
>At CMR we offer the finest restorative materials to achieve beautiful long lasting results for your patient. The process of selecting the right material for your patient is important in idealizing the final result. By choosing the least invasive option combined with the best in esthetics and durability, our preparations have been proven to leave both clinicians and patients smiling.
- E-max® lithium disilicate pressable material (Ivoclar-Vivadent) is the hottest new development in dentistry today. As a high strength pressable, it can be pressed as thin as .2mm and comes in a variety of opacities to handle various clinical applications. It works well for minimal thickness, “no prep” veneers and equally well for full coverage, very thick molars, and everything in between.
- Feldspathic reinforced pressed ceramic has been used for years in creating veneers, inlays and onlays that deliver some of the nicest esthetic results ever achieved in dentistry.
- Lucite reinforced pressed ceramic has delivered in thousands of restorations including crowns.
- Zirconia restorations have gained popularity with applications including full crowns, bridges and implant abutments.
- PFM (porcelain fused to metal) restorations can be used in many long span bridges and implant applications.
- Gold crowns remain a time proven restoration, particularly on second molars in full mouth reconstructions.
Choosing the right material is an important factor in achieving supreme results. Allow our extensive experience at the CMR dental lab to guide your success! Click on our website for more info no